Seeking Part-time Administrative Assistant in Bronxville
Gramatan Village, a non-profit based in Bronxville, is looking for a part-time (15 -20 hours weekly), hands-on Administrative Assistant to manage its office and operations, reporting to its Executive Director. Gramatan Village is a membership organization, providing seniors in the community with a broad range of activities, programs and services that stimulate and support their lives in their communities.
The skills required include:
• Strength utilizing and maximizing office technology and database systems (e.g. Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, member/donor base, social media platforms; knowledge of NEON a plus but not mandatory), for day-to-day operations and reporting.
• Maintain and update website content as required and member communications (newsletter, periodic mailings etc.).
• Effectively coordinate member programs, activities, services and events.
• The interpersonal skills to interact effectively with members and others, in person and on the phone.
• Consistent attention to detail and timeliness.
Pay: up to $25/hour depending upon experience
Job Type: Temporary through yearend with possibility to be extended.
Please respond to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.
Gramatan Village is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
GRAMATAN VILLAGE – BRONXVILLE NY
Pure Barre Bronxville is seeking a Front Desk Associate for its Bronxville Studio. Starting as soon as possible. The Pure Barre Bronxville Front Desk Sales Associate is the face of the studio, responsible for all in-studio sales and operations during… Bronxville