The Bronxville Adult School is seeking a temporary part-time Coordinator to provide administrative office support from mid-August to mid-September, with the possibility of continued part-time hours during the fall. This temporary position requires 2-3 hours per day, Monday through Friday, with some flexibility in scheduling.
To be considered for this position, candidates should be able to juggle many different tasks in a meticulous and efficient manner. The candidate should also have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively by phone and email.
A complete position description is below. Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Process student registrations by mail or phone.
• Communicate with students, instructors, and outside parties via email, phone and mail.
• Reserve room space as needed on and off site.
• Enter, update and maintain student and instructor information in the database.
• Update the website with basic content management system (code not required).
• Prepare bank deposits, record checks, and coordinate records with bookkeeper.
• Draft letters; maintain files, order supplies and other office tasks as needed.
• Provide other support to the Executive Director as required.
• Responsible, organized and meticulous with details.
• Excellent communication skills, work well under pressure, with a flexible, cooperative attitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Able to prioritize, analyze, solve problems and make decisions quickly and accurately.
• Previous administrative office experience required.
The Bronxville Adult School is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1957 and chartered by the New York State Board of Regents. Recognizing the importance of life-long learning, the BAS offers adults of Bronxville and surrounding communities the opportunity for personal growth through life-enhancing skills and provides cultural, intellectual and recreational stimulation at a nominal cost
Get friendly, local, expert assistance, instruction and recommendations with all aspects of computers (Windows and Mac), wireless networks (Wi-Fi), printers, and also: * iPhones, iPads, Android, and Windows SmartPhones and tablets * HDTV's, DVRs,… New York
Registered Representatives Wanted for our Bronxville Office!!! Aegis Capital Corp. We are a 30 year old full service investment firm with locations in Bronxville, Midtown and New York City's Financial District. We focus on providing corporate,… Bronxville
Benchmark Education Company, headquartered in New Rochelle, NY, produces literacy materials for supplementary and intervention use with K-12 students, including gifted, on-level, and struggling readers; students with learning disabilities; and those still… Other