The Bronxville Adult School is seeking a temporary part-time Coordinator to provide administrative office support from mid-August to mid-September, with the possibility of continued part-time hours during the fall. This temporary position requires 2-3 hours per day, Monday through Friday, with some flexibility in scheduling.
To be considered for this position, candidates should be able to juggle many different tasks in a meticulous and efficient manner. The candidate should also have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively by phone and email.
A complete position description is below. Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Process student registrations by mail or phone.
• Communicate with students, instructors, and outside parties via email, phone and mail.
• Reserve room space as needed on and off site.
• Enter, update and maintain student and instructor information in the database.
• Update the website with basic content management system (code not required).
• Prepare bank deposits, record checks, and coordinate records with bookkeeper.
• Draft letters; maintain files, order supplies and other office tasks as needed.
• Provide other support to the Executive Director as required.
• Responsible, organized and meticulous with details.
• Excellent communication skills, work well under pressure, with a flexible, cooperative attitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Able to prioritize, analyze, solve problems and make decisions quickly and accurately.
• Previous administrative office experience required.
The Bronxville Adult School is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1957 and chartered by the New York State Board of Regents. Recognizing the importance of life-long learning, the BAS offers adults of Bronxville and surrounding communities the opportunity for personal growth through life-enhancing skills and provides cultural, intellectual and recreational stimulation at a nominal cost
Fall Registration is NOW OPEN at the Bronxville Adult School. Register online at www.bronxvilleadultschool.org or by phone at 914.793.4435. The Bronxville Adult School is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1957 and chartered by the New York… New York
Benchmark Education Company, headquartered in New Rochelle, NY, produces literacy materials for supplementary and intervention use with K-12 students, including gifted, on-level, and struggling readers; students with learning disabilities; and those still… Other