Small, busy Wealth Management firm located in Bronxville, NY has an immediate opening for a top-notch assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has great client service and organizational skills and enjoys working in a small office environment. This individual will support a successful producer, handling daily administrative duties and interacting with clients.
Primary responsibilities include providing account information to clients, taking orders and performing service transactions for clients, etc.
- At least 2 years of financial services preferable
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of investments, insurance and financial planning a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Part-time: 10-15 hours/week
81 Pondfield Road, Suites 2&4
Assistant to Institutional Advancement & Gift Intake Coordinator EOE Statement We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,… Bronxville