Small, busy Wealth Management firm located in Bronxville, NY has an immediate opening for a top-notch assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has great client service and organizational skills and enjoys working in a small office environment. This individual will support a successful producer, handling daily administrative duties and interacting with clients.
Primary responsibilities include providing account information to clients, taking orders and performing service transactions for clients, etc.
- At least 2 years of financial services preferable
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of investments, insurance and financial planning a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Part-time: 10-15 hours/week
81 Pondfield Road, Suites 2&4
Assistant to Institutional Advancement & Gift Intake Coordinator EOE Statement We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,… Bronxville
Job Requirements Enthusiastic candidate with BS/BA who enjoys working with seniors plus job experience in senior services and programs. Computer skills necessary. Budget or financial experience preferred. Job Description Bronxville Senior Citizens forms… Bronxville